Win a FREE Ticket to Nashville Business Journal’s “Crash Course on Marketing”
As most of you know, we’re canceling our regularly scheduled November DIGs to join forces with Nashville Business Journal’s “Crash Course on Marketing” on Wednesday, November 16th at Lipscomb University.
The Nashville Business Journal is bringing together some of the top minds around the area to give a half day crash course on all things marketing. In fact, our very own Head Carpenter, Tim Earnhart, will be sharing a comprehensive understanding of what it takes to develop a solid brand.
You can visit NBJ’s website to see the full line up & purchase tickets for the crash course here>
But….. NBJ has given us 2 free tickets to the crash course & since you all have been so awesome about DIGGING into various marketing topics this year, we wanted to give them to you (and have a little fun at the same time).
At the DIGs we do most of the talking. Now, it’s your chance to share.
And since we’re all about using the right tools to build a brand here at Werkshop, we thought we’d get your input on the tools you’re using….
Here’s how it works:
1) Head over to our Facebook Page & leave your answer to the following question on our wall.
You can answer it any way you want…
- “My laptop because it’s my livelihood.”
- “My RSS Feed because it’s the main way I get information about changes in the industry.”
- “My palm pilot because I always want to remember what doing business was like in 1995.”
….. However you want to answer the question.
2) You can submit an answer as many times as you want.
All answers must be submitted by Thursday, November 10th, at 5 pm CST.
3) The best two answers will be selected by a panel of Werkshop Judges.
Winners will be notified on Friday, November 11th. Each winner will receive 1 ticket.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts on marketing’s most important tools.
Whether you win or not, we hope to see you at NBJ’s Crash Course November 16th. Trust us, you’ll be walking away information to process for days.